Sunday, March 25, 2012
GRADUATION!
Holy cow...
I graduate from college in 12 days. Where has the time gone?
Let's just say that it is a bitter sweet feeling living this special place called Rexburg, Idaho! The spirit that I have felt here does not measure up to anything else in this world right about now. I have grown SO much in the past 4 years that I have been here. I have had happy moments, sad moments, confusing moments and moments that I could not control but I am very thankful for every one of them.
I would not be the person I am today without attending Brigham Young University of Idaho. The people I have met here have been great examples to me and friends that will be forever in my life. Oh man, words cannot describe my feelings right now because they are everywhere!
As of right now, the only word that comes to mind is... grateful.
I am grateful for the friends I have made.
I am grateful for the roommates that I have had.
I am grateful for the experiences I have had.
I am grateful for the places I have been.
I am grateful for the feelings that I have felt.
I am grateful for the people that I have met.
I am grateful for the wonderful testimonies I have heard and seen.
I am grateful for the teachers and classes that I have had.
I am grateful for the jobs that I have had.
I am grateful for the knowledge that I have gain.
I am grateful for the trials that I have been through.
I am grateful for the building blocks of my testimony that I have today.
I am grateful for the callings that I have had.
I am grateful, yes grateful for the late nights that I have spent doing homework.
I am grateful for the temple and the opportunities I have had to go there and feel the spirit more strongly.
The list can go on...
Thank you, BYU-Idaho for 4 amazing years!
