Sunday, July 22, 2012

FLOrida.

FLORIDA. one word. AMAZING. Since I haven't posted in years and I have a little bit of time on my hands, plus I'm super bored while waiting for my grandparents to arrive...I have decided to blogggg.

I leave Florida in 10 days. BOY, has time gone by too fast. I have done many things since being here and have gained many new friends. They are the best. Work, another story. I have been lifeguarding, almost half my life and I'm sick of it. I said last year would be my last year lifeguarding but this year definitely trumps last year. I'M DONE! Here are some few pictures to describe Florida, since I am too lazy to type a novel.

 Minnie ears!

 The happiest place on earth...really though!

 Two of my Thai friends! These girls know how to cook.

 Fany :)

 Star Wars Weekends with friends.

 BEST ROOMIE.

 These girls!

 Church activity...whaaaa?

 My boss is cooler than your boss.

 Jeffrey!

 The Orlando Temple is so pretty. Thank you instagram for bringing out its best features!

 Happy 7/11 aka FREE slurpees.
 LOVE me some Annabelle!

Thing 1 and Thing 2...cutest girls EVER.

As you can tell by some of the pictures, I am having the time of my life. But one of the best parts about being here is that I get visitors! My best friend Sammi, Stephanie and Emil came to visit a month ago (sorry no pictures because once again, I'm too lazy). We did all 4 parks in two days! We were definitely hurting the days that followed. We had tons of fun and ate TONS of food. I loved having them here it helped me take my mind off other things that are still in fact, on my mind. But things will get better. I just know it!

I want to be a better blogger but let's be real for a second...you won't hear from me until December.